Lorraine is a collaborative lawyer, nationally accredited mediator, family group conferencing facilitator, registered family dispute resolution practitioner and international facilitator and trainer. She has extensive experience is the areas of family businesses, complex interpersonal relationships in the workplace and between members of families as they relate to family provisions and succession as well as the transition of separating couples. She is also an experienced facilitator in such areas as community consultation and change management.
- Admitted to practice as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW, 1992.
- Admitted to practice as a solicitor; High Court of Australia and the Federal Court of Australia, 1993
- Admitted to practice as a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of the ACT, 1995
- Nationally Accredited Mediator, Law Society of NSW
- Trainer – Appreciative Inquiry, Mediation & Collaborative Law
- Family Group Conferencing Facilitator
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner No. R1003816
- Law Society of NSW and the Law Society of NSW Dispute Resolution Panel
- Past Chair – Collaborative Dispute Resolution in Cross Border Disputes Project – ABA
- Global Collaborative Law Council, Advisory Director
- ADR Blueprint committee (ADR Directorate, NSW Attorney General Department)
- ADRA (past member of the Board)
- Collaborative Professionals (NSW) Inc (President 2007-2009)
- Asia Pacific Mediation Forum – Association of Dispute Resolvers
- Collaborative law – (Non-adversarial resolution of legal dispute)
- Appreciative Inquiry Consultant – (Change management and team building)
- Government Agencies and Local Government Code of Conduct review, investigation and conflict resolution.
- Mediation, facilitation and family dispute resolution – (Keeping clients in control of decisions and outcomes with due regard for all parties)
- Proactive family conference facilitation – (Working with families to set expectations for the smooth transfer of intergenerational wealth)
- Trainer – mediation & collaborative law (Training in both formal University settings and to individuals and firms)
- Advanced Mediation Skills Workshops – (“The Heart of Conflict: Advanced Skills for the Dispute Resolution Professional”)
- Conference Speaking – (Key note or session facilitator on Collaborative Law, Mediation or dispute resolution techniques
Locations & Contact Details
Telephone: 1300 783 634
3 Spring Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Ground Floor, 7 James Cook Parkway, Shell Cove, NSW, 2529.